Calibre is free and open source e-book computer software that organizes, saves and manages e-books, supporting a variety of formats. It also supports e-book syncing with a variety of popular e-book readers. calibre is cross-platform (programmed in Python and C) and is intended for the three main operating systems, Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. calibre was originally called libprs500, but was renamed calibre (lower case 'C') in mid-2008.
we love this weapon because...
- It's cross-platform
- Is the perfect tool for your e-reader.
- Can convert from a huge number of formats to a huge number of formats
What we do with this weapon
- Easy syncing e-books between e-reader devices
- It has a comprehensive e-book viewer
- You can easily manage your digital library